Krystal De Leeuw Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Monday, January 31, 2011

Challenge Monday 1.31.11

Hi Stamping Friends!!
It's time for another Challenge Monday!!  I love Sunday afternoons.  I've just been filled up at church, I don't have any errands or chores to do and I get to STAMP!!  Pure bliss.  And yesterday I stamped my little heart out since hubby and the two oldest were still up at winter camp.  The results of my mini stamping marathon is, today I have a record number of cards... SEVEN!!  Crazy I know, but I was on a roll!  The last three cards use all the same sketch, just different color challenges.  And I wish we had a thing called SUN in the Central Valley, so I could get better pics, but I had to make do with indoor lighting.  Bummer!!  Hope you enjoy!!

Stamps:  Word Play
Paper:  Whisper White, White Patterns Pack DSP
Accessories:  Square Punches, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, White Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Silver EP,  Vintage Wallpape EF, Finail Press EF, Elegant Lines EF
Techniques: Heat Embossing

Sketch Challenge:  INKSPIRATIONS #55
Color Challenge:  CCEE1104 White on White and MOXIE FAB WORLD Monochromatic
Recipe Challenge:  PALS PAPER ARTS PPA78: Bows



Stamps:  Because I Care (Level 1 Hostess Set)
Paper:  Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue Patterns Pack DSP
Accessories:  Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Victoria Crotched Lace, Vintage Brad, Finial Press EF, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls
Techniques: Thumping

Sketch Challenge:  SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY
Color Challenge:  COLOR LAB #26  Perfect Plum, Basic Gray, Bashful Blue
Theme Challenge:  CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES C4C#72: Vintage
Recipe Challenge:  THE PAPER PLAYERS #32: Anything Goes



Stamps:  Choo Choo, Sock Monkey, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Right On Track Wheel
Paper:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:  Square Lattice EF, Brads, Dimensionals
Techinques:  Paper Piecing

Sketch Challenge:  CASE STUDY #24
Color Challenge:  COLOR THROWDOWN CTD#126  Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Theme Challenge:  BLOGGERS CHALLENGE: Birthday


Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Pretty In Pink Patterns Pack DSP, Early Espresso Patterns Pack DSP
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Circle Punches, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Tasteful Trim die, Pefect Polka Dots EF

Sketch Challenge:  CLEAN AND SIMPLE FTL#125  (I did flip the sketch and tweak it slightly, but it there!)
Inspiration Challenge:  CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY CCMC#135



Stamps:  On A Pedestal, Word Play
Accessories:  Scallop Square Punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Old Olive Grosgrain, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Peach Parfait Stitched Poly Ribbon

Sketch Challenge:  DON'T WASTE YOUR THURSDAY DWYT070
Color Challenges: 
DIVA COFFEE BREAK DESIGNS DCBD212: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Peach Parfait
STAMPING 411 #149: Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
FRIDAY MASHUP #29: River Rock, Pink Pirouette, Peach Parfait

I just couldn't pass up the Peach Parfait theme, so I created some quick birthday cards for Goodies Cookies, where I have my cards for sale.











Now you know why I LOVE Sunday afternoons!  When momma's stampin', everybody is happy!!  I hope you were inspired to play in a few stamping challenges this week.  I know they would love to see more stamping creations!   In fact, you could join us at the STAMPIN' CELEBRATION Inspiration Challenge.  You still have today and part of Tuesday to link your project.

Here's what's on this week's blog agenda:
Tuesday: COLOUR Q
Friday:  I'm A Special Guest Designer!!!

I hope you will stop back by and see some of my other creations.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!







36 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow you were truly inspired! Love the white wedding card - sooooo elegant! And the pink birthday present cake is fabulous! Beautiful work!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Hi Krystal! I love all of your cards but the one you have shared for our Anything Goes Challenge is STUNNING! Love the colour choices and the "burnt" edges! Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week!
Smiles,
Lesley

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh----these are all wonderful, but THAT FIRST ONE----amazing! I keep forgetting that I have that folder--look how cool it looks all cut up. And the cake card is very cute too! You're so creative!

Debbie Henderson said...

Wow, you've been a busy girl! Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie & Mary! Your little 3 tiered cake is adorable along with all of your other cards!

Cards by Gina said...

Beautiful white wedding card! I love it! Thanks for playing again at PPA!

Carrie Gaskin said...

WOW - you were sure on a roll! All of these are stunning - love that pink and chocolate cake. Delightful!

H2 :) said...

Hey Krystal, I love Sundays too - because you make lots of gorgeous eye candy for us to look at! All your cards are fab, but the wedding card is divine. Love the mix of embossing folders on the squares & the sideways bow! :)

njburk said...

OMG--love your idea to use squares from diffeernt bs dies---great!!! Your projects are very pleasing to the eye--hope you'll play along with the BC again soon, Nola

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh my, you have been busy! Love all of the cards- the one that you shared with The Paper Players is my favorite as well (I just love purple). The distressing is amazing and love how you colored the focal image. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Gorgeous cards Krystal! The wedding card, and cake card are especially stunning! Great job.

Kim said...

Beautiful cards!! Love all your details, just gorgeous!!

JulieA said...

Wow, you were having FUN!!! Wonderful cards! I can't get over that first one, though. I must have stared at it for 5 minutes. It's drop-dead gorgeous!

Lisa Somerville said...

Boy, you've been busy! Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge.

Connie Babbert said...

Wow! That is a LOT of challenges to make! Love how you interpreted the Create with Connie and Mary inspiration challenge with a stacked cake! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

TrishG said...

Wow, look at all these cards! I came here from the Color Lab challenge to see your beautiful blue/purple card. Great details. I absolutely love the white card too - fabulous! The choo choo is great too. Well done. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

All of your cards are just adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASE Study.

Nance said...

I have to agree that all are truly fantastic but I ADORE the one you've shared for us at The Paper Players! The color combination is gorgeous and I love your mix of ribbons & trims. So glad you could join us at the Paper Players!

Deb said...

Your cards are just super! What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! I am loving the pink cake card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

Again, I just love all your cards! They are just stunning! Thanks for playing along at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Chrissy D said...

WOW! You sure have been busy! Beautiful work!

Yapha said...

These are fantastic as always!! I love the all white one. Simply gorgeous!

Heidi Baks said...

That first one is so elegant! Another busy weekend for Krystal!

Hands On said...

Amazing cards once again! Where do you find the time? Thanks for playing with Paper Players.

Holly said...

Your cake cards are so cute!! Perfect for any birthday! Thanks for playing out with the Mashup!Color Challenge this week.

Shelly Koskinen said...

Wow!!! These are all AWESOME!

inkedx2 said...

Love what you did with my sketch for Sketch Frenzy Friday! I hope to have a Sunday afternoon like you soon.

Robbie

Tammy Fite said...

WOW!! Love what you did with all the challenges!! Great job on ALL of them!!!

A Touch of SOL said...

Thank you so much for playing with the Divas...You rocked the color challenge...love seeing the challenge in different colors...

Jen Timko said...

Honestly, Krystal...how do you do it??!! I love them all. The hydrangea is one of my favorite stamps and you rocked it. So glad you joined the ColorLab challenge this week!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! These are all fabulous! However, the white wedding card is stunning! WOW, again!

Marisa said...

I LOVE white on white cards and yours is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

Cath said...

Hey Krystal! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lisa said...

Love the cake card for Create with Connie & Mary! So cute! Thanks for participating in the challenge.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love your idea of using a few color challenges and making the same card for each one. Smart!! Thanks for hanging with us at Friday Mashup.. you really do some beautiful stuff.

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

Created By You said...

Both cards are precious, thanks for playing along with the DCBD DT this week!
Hugs,
Sharon Field

CherAnn said...

Love the wedding card. Which embossing folder(S) did you use? The card is perfect!