Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #47


Hi Stamping Friends!!
Wow these weeks are flying by!  I can't believe it is already Thursday and time for another Stampin' Inspiration Challenge!!!  Aren't these pics adorable?!!  I love them!!  Lots of cute colors and patterns.  I'm always a sucker for stripes and polka dots.


Stamps:  Animal Stories, Something to Celebrate (Hostess)
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz DSP, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Super Duper Old DSP that I can't remember the name of... I think it came in a SAB scrap kit quite a few years back.
Accessories:  Scallop Circle Punch, Tasteful Trim die, Marina Mist Grosgrain, Ice Cream Parlor Buttons (SAB), Beautiful Wings Embosslit

Sketch Challenge:  MOJO MONDAY #185

As you can tell, I was really drawn to the stripes in this picture.  And of course the cute little elephant.  I was so bummed that I did not finish this card in time to take a pic yesterday when it was 75 degrees with beautiful sunshine.  Today it is 53 degrees with overcast skies and drizzly rain.  Yuck!!

I hope you have a chance to pop in over at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge.  The design team did such a wonderful job with this inspiration.  Everyone found something unique that they were inspired by.  And although 3 of us used elephants, they are all different elelphant stamps!!  How fun is that!

I hope you are having a fabulous week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

So cute, Krystal! I had forgotten how adorable this little elephant is! The stripes are the perfect interpretation of the inspiration photos.

Yapha said...

Adorable! I love the butterflies with the elephant!

Shelley Z said...

Absolutely adorable! I love your little elephant!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

The paper, the message, the elephant--so very cute!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Awwwwww that's adorable! Jup that is from the SAB kit a year or so ago. I still have some too but don't remember the name of it either. That Miss Ellie Phant is too cute. Love the flutterbyes too

Heidi Baks said...

Mmmm, yummy! Your card is so cute!

Cori Kozak said...

Such a sweet baby card! Love the paper combo and that little elephant is so cute!

Mickey Roberts said...

Such a lovely baby card. Love the patterns you chose.