Friday, November 25, 2016

Stampin' Up! Suite Seasons - Cookie Cutter Reindeer

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

When I first looked at the Holiday Catalog, I picked out the stamp sets that I had thought I would offer Online Card Classes for. The first bundle I chose was the Cookie-Cutter Christmas stamp set and the coordinating Cookie-Cutter Builder Punch. 

But this thing called grad school got in way and I wasn't able to offer any classes this quarter. But if I had offered an online class, this is definitely one of the cards I would have used.



Stamps: Suite Seasons, Cookie-Cutter Christmas
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red
Marker: Soft Suede
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Red Glimmer, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Cookie-Cutter Builder Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Cable Knit EF, CAndy Cane Lane Baker's Twine

I seriously adore this little reindeer!! He is just the cutest!! I colored him just a little bit with the Soft Suede marker, then I painted just a little bit of water on it using my Aqua Painters. I wish I would have been a little more daring and added a little bit more color, but I didn't want to ruin it.

Also, my picture whited out the Cable Knit Embossing Folder. It looks so much better IRL.

Here is a close-up shot from my phone:



You can get the Suite Seasons stamp set on sale for 25% off until November 30th.


There are only a few days left to shop the AWESOME Online Extravaganza Sale!!


Make sure you stop by my Stampin' Up! website TODAY!!!


I have two more Cookie-Cutter Christmas cards to share so I hope you will stop by again.

Happy Stamping!!
Krystal

No comments: