Sunday, January 4, 2009

Featured Stamper 100

These two cards are for today's Featured Stamper Challenge FS100 over at SplitCoast Stampers. The featured stamper is Julie Ebersole (aka JulieHRR) who is a "famous" crafter in the stamping world. You can check out her fabulous creations on her blog Paper Trufflez.
My first card is a CASE of Julie's Victorian Love.


















It kind of has an old-fashioned, romantic feel. Not my normal style, but that's what's fun about CASEing someone else!
All supplies are from Stampin' Up!
CARDSTOCK: Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
STAMPS: Always, Bella Toile BG
INK: Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel
ACCESORIES: Riding Hood Red Taffetta Ribbon, Halfback Pearl



My second card is a CASE of Julie's Plum Pink Bday. It's a little overexposed, but I kind of like it that way! Be prepared, it's pink and orange... AGAIN!


















Isn't it cute?! I really love these colors together. I'll be using the Sweet Always DSP for my next class on the 13th and I can't wait! I stamped the birds on the Pretty In Pink CS and then on Whisper White CS and then paper pieced them. All the supplies are from Stampin' Up!

CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie
STAMPS: Always, Love You Much, Polka Dot BG
INK: Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES: Curly Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4" Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtle Brads

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week.
Krystal

1 comment:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love both of your CASEs but especially the very elegant victorian-looking one! Absolutely beautiful!!