Friday, January 2, 2009

Inspiration Challenge 161

The card I made today is for the Inspiration Challenge IC161 over at SplitcoastStampers. The inspiration piece is a very fun website with specialty cakes, called Cake Noveau. I chose this cake, because I love the colors pink and orange together, and because I love polka dots!! Here's my card:



















The sketch I used is from the blog Card Sketch A Day. It's #124. This is the first time I've used one of their sketches. I tried to use some brighter pinks in my color combo, but it just wasn't working for me.

Most of the supplies I used are from Stampin' Up! Here's a list some of them:
CARDSTOCK: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette
STAMPS: Love You Much, Stem Sayings
ACCESSORIES: Brads, Dimensionals, 3/4" Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: