Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas 2008 Stampin' Up! Style
















I knew when I started this blog I knew that I wouldn't have the time to post every day, but I didn't imagine that I would get this far behind so soon! Sorry, no excuses here. Life just happened and blogging didn't! I thought I'd share our Stampin' Up! Christmas tree with you. This tradition just started a few years ago when our youngest (who is now 3)







was just beginning to be mobile. I didn't want to have to fuss with a "fancy" tree and worry about him pulling off the ornaments and breaking them. Or worse yet, cutting himself on them. So we decided to do an all paper tree. The kids had so much fun that we have continued doing it every year since. This marks our 3rd all paper tree. Enjoy! And if I don't get on here before Christmas... may you enjoy a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year filled with many happy memories!

Thanks for stopping by!
Krystal

No comments: