Monday, March 23, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Challenge

While blog hopping, I ran across this fun site of all Stampin' Up! demos who post a challenge every Wednesday. It's called Diva Coffee Break Designs. The challenges vary, but the main idea is to use Stampin' Up! Only (SUO) supplies. The challenge this past Wednesday DCBD119 was a sketch challenge with a twist. The twist being to use Sale-A-Bration products.

Here's the sketch:








And here's my card:


















I used the sets Polka Dots and Punches, and Congrats from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. All the DSP is Delicate Dots from SAB. The only non-SAB products I used are the Celery brads, the Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, and Large Heart Punch and the So Saffron, Whisper White and Certainly Celery cardstock. I also used my Sizzix Scallop die.

I really love the idea of an SUO challenge. I hope to participate more in the future.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy stamping week!

4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT card! I love how you used multiple Sale-A-Bration items in your wonderful design!

Kristin Moore said...

Congrats!! You won the DCBD challenge with this awesome card!

Pam said...

What a beautiful card! Nice job! Congrats on winning!

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Krystal,
Just stopping by to say CONGRATS on the beautiful card and winning with DCBD!!! Your card is so bright and refreshing... great job!!
A Junior Diva
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13