Krystal De Leeuw Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Club Card

Hi Stamping Friends!!

Just wanted to share another one of the cards we made at our April Stamp Club.



OH, HELLO

Stamps:  Oh, Hello
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Tea For Two DSP
Accessories:  Oval Framelits, Delicate Lace Tape, Flower Trim, Bird Punch, White Craft Ink


I CASEd this layout from one I'd seen on the internet. I changed up the papers. I've always loved blue and yellow together. My favorite accessorie right now is the Flower Trim (pretty sure it is on backorder though). I love how easy it is to cut the flowers apart. I also showed my gals how to color them by smooshing them onto an ink pad and then spritzing them with water. So super easy!!

Don't forget to take advatage of a few of the offers that end on April 30th!!


THIS AND THAT BUNDLE



SENT WITH LOVE BUNDLE



A ROUND ARRAY BUNDLE




I hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Krystal

1 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Such a pretty card Krystal! I have this paper out now...staring at it... lol. I think you've inspired me! :)