Friday, February 28, 2014

Oh Happy Day!!

Hi Stamping Friends!!

Oh Happy Day!! It's Friday and it's raining!!! I should be doing a happy dance. Instead I'm sitting under a cozy afghan, writing this blog post, and listening to the rain falling outside. Supposedly we are expected to get a real "storm" today. But this is California people! We think it's stormy when the wind makes the leaves blow. Californians are weather whimps plain and simple. :)

Today's card was inspired by another card I saw on the internet (like ALL my cards are!). I changed up the paper and the colors a bit, but the layout is very similar. This is the final card we stamped at last Sunday's Stamp Club.


Stamps: Starburst Sayings
Paper: Sweet Sorbet (SAB), Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Accessories: Starburst Framelits, Decorative Dots EF (SAB), Circle Punch, In Color Boutique Details, Sweet Sorbet Twine (SAB), Dimensionals

This card is so fun and cheerful. It just makes me smile! 

Have you taken advantage of Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year yet?! Sale-A-Bration is only here one more month and then it will be gone until next year. Don't miss out on so many great products for FREE!!!

Visit my website and place your $50 order and you get to choose anything out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog for FREE!!!


I hope you enjoy a happy day today too. I'm looking forward to both of my Hip Hip Hooray classes tomorrow. Make sure you play with your stamps this weekend. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Krystal

No comments: