Here is another card I CASEd and then created for my Jar of Love online card class:
Stamps: Jar of Love
Paper: Whisper White, Fruit Stand DSP, retired DSP
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits, red ribbon retired, Dimensionals
1 - Whisper White card base
1 - Crumb Cake embossed DSP (retired) card front
1 - Real Red polka dot DSP (retired) strip
3 - Fruit Stand DSP pieces
1 - Whisper White piece for stamping
1 - Real Red ribbon (retired)
Attach the Crumb Cake card front onto the Whisper White card base.
Attach Real Red polka dot strip to bottom of Crumb Cake DSP.
Stamp the large jar onto the pear Fruit Stand DSP using Basic Black ink. Stamp the "strings".
Stamp the medium jar onto the strawberry Fruit Stand DSP using Basic Black ink.
Stamp the small jar onto the lemon Fruit Stand DSP using Basic Black ink.
If you have extra fruit pieces, cut them out and glue them to the front of the jars. That's how my jars look like they have more fruit in them.
Using Real Red ink, stamp three jar lids.
Using Daffodil Delight ink to stamp the ribbon.
Cut out all the pieces using the Everyday Jars Framelits.
Glue lids onto jars using Liquid Glue.
Glue pear jar and lemon jar onto front of card, leaving a space between the two.
Add the strawberry jar using Dimensionals.
Stamp any sentiment onto a tag.
Add tag and "ribbon" to the strawberry jar.
Tie Real Red ribbon around the side.
And you have another Jar of Love cad to share with friends!!
Today is the LAST DAY to join my Foxy Friends August online card class:
Joining my class is super easy!!
1. Go to my Stampin' Up! website: Krystal's Cards
2. Order the Foxy Friends Bundle #142326 found on page 57 of the Stampin' Up! catalog. The bundle includes the Foxy Friends stamp set and the matching Fox Builder Punch.
3. Use Hostess Code: VEHY9R4Y
THIS IS THE NUMERO UNO, MOST IMPORTANT STEP!!!
4. Wait very patiently for me to send you a card kit that contains all the supplies needed to create 4 adorable cards using your new Foxy Friends stamp set and Fox Builder punch.
(FYI... I'm a wife, mom, employer and now a student. I'm a little slower getting my card kits out than I have been in the past. But I promise it's worth the wait!!!)
5. Visit my blog for step-by-step instructions on how to create the cards.
See!!! Super easy!!!
Stop by tomorrow for my final Jar of Love card!!!