Krystal De Leeuw Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Featured Stamper 100

These two cards are for today's Featured Stamper Challenge FS100 over at SplitCoast Stampers. The featured stamper is Julie Ebersole (aka JulieHRR) who is a "famous" crafter in the stamping world. You can check out her fabulous creations on her blog Paper Trufflez.
My first card is a CASE of Julie's Victorian Love.


















It kind of has an old-fashioned, romantic feel. Not my normal style, but that's what's fun about CASEing someone else!
All supplies are from Stampin' Up!
CARDSTOCK: Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
STAMPS: Always, Bella Toile BG
INK: Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel
ACCESORIES: Riding Hood Red Taffetta Ribbon, Halfback Pearl



My second card is a CASE of Julie's Plum Pink Bday. It's a little overexposed, but I kind of like it that way! Be prepared, it's pink and orange... AGAIN!


















Isn't it cute?! I really love these colors together. I'll be using the Sweet Always DSP for my next class on the 13th and I can't wait! I stamped the birds on the Pretty In Pink CS and then on Whisper White CS and then paper pieced them. All the supplies are from Stampin' Up!

CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie
STAMPS: Always, Love You Much, Polka Dot BG
INK: Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES: Curly Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4" Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtle Brads

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week.
Krystal

1 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love both of your CASEs but especially the very elegant victorian-looking one! Absolutely beautiful!!