Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Chance Cyber Monday Challenge!

Hi Stamping Friends!

I'm so excited because tomorrow is my debut as a guest designer at the Colour Q Challenge blog.  I know it's only a one time deal, but still!  It's my first "designer" appearance and I'm thrilled!  Make sure you check back tomorrow and see what I came up with.  The colors from Arielle are just gorgeous!  It's also "How-To" Tuesday tomorrow, so I will have an old-school photo style tutorial on the Baby Wipe Technique.

Today also wraps up the NaBloPoMo Challenge over at my favorite Stampin' Up! online hangout, Stampin' Addicts.  We were challenged by Yapha to post every day during the month of November.  And I'm happy to say that I accomplished that unbelievable task!  This marks my 30th post for this month.  Wow!  I don't think I'll be able to keep up this pace, especially through the Christmas season, but it sure has encouraged me to blog more.  I went from 7 followers to 20!  And I have been averaging over 500 hits per week.  For me that is HUGE!  Thanks to ALL of you for making it such a success!!

I know!  I know!  Enough rambling!  All you really want to know is... where's the card?!  Well, I do have a card for you today too, not just randomness.  Today's double challenge card gets the color combo from The Color Dare blog CD44 and the sketch is from the Card Patterns blog CPS43.  Here are the challenge pics:











And here's my card:



Very interesting color combo of Real Red, Soft Suede, and So Saffron.  The card base is So Saffron layered with Soft Suede that has been embossed with the Perfect Details Impressions Folder.  The Designer Series Paper is the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  You can't see it in the pic, but it has a beautiful shimmer to it.  The Dahser image was stamped using markers of all three colors.  The Simple Snowflake was stamped with Soft Suede onto So Saffron cardstock and punched with the ornament punch.  The bright red button comes from the Playground Designer Button collection.



It's Cyber Monday.  Time to do all your online holiday shopping.  Today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of the HUGE SALE going on at MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE!  I placed my sale order Saturday and can't wait to get my Cheep Talk Bundle and Thank You Kindly Bundle.  If you don't want to buy for yourself, send hubby, or mom, or best friend over to my website TODAY and have them get you something you really want for Christmas!  Remember to click on the SHOP NOW button and then look for the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA link and start saving!

DASHER  #116816  $8.95



CHRISTMAS COCOA DSP  #116770  $11.95




Thanks for stopping by! 
Remember to stop by tomorrow and see what I did with the Colour Q challenge!
Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the background paper and the Dasher stamp. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare and congrats on your posting streak and your blog success!
Hope to see you again next time.
Lori

Cindy said...

Wow! Those colors really work together fabulously, and you made them sing! Love the use of the DP and the piercing. TFS!

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic SU! card. TFS.

Anonymous said...

TFS your beautiful card and the two sites that gave you inspiration!

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! This is beautiful! I don't think it's possible to make a bad card using Dasher and you made a magnificent card!! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Dare!!!

whoistracy said...

This is so elegant and stunning Krystal! Love that reindeer. Congrats on your guest DT spot!