Thursday, May 5, 2016

Stampin' Up! A Nice Cuppa - Flower Teapot

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

A super quick post today. Just want to share the third card from my A Nice Cuppa card class. And since it's a pretty simple card, I am not going to write out step-by-step instructions. The picture should be able to explain it, but if you have any questions, you can always email me. :)


Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria WOnder, Bermuda Bay, Have a Cuppa DSP
Accessories: Cups and Kettles Framelits, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Have a Cuppa Embellishment, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Pearl Jewels

Kit Includes:

I realize I didn't put a sentiment on the card. Oops!! Guess you can use it for any occasion. :)

This card was inspired by a card I saw on the internet. Love the flowers inside the teapot. So cute!!

Anyhoo... Hopefully I will have enough time to post my the last card on Friday. It's been a crazy week and it's just going to get crazier. So looking forward to this summer!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Krystal 

No comments: