Friday, May 6, 2016

Stampin' Up! A Nice Cuppa - You Are Tea-riffic

Hi Stamping Friends!!

Today  have my fourth and final card from my April A Nice Cuppa Online Card Class. I will not be offering an online class in May because I have about a billion things going on and if I add one more thing to the list I will topple all over the place. ;)

But expect to see me around in June when the new catalog is released. I just placed me pre-order this morning. I can't wait!!! I love when the new catalog comes out!! I will be offering a BOGT sale. Buy One (online card class) and Get Two FREE retired stamps sets from my stash!! 

More details on that later. But first... a tea-riffic card!!



Stamps: A Nice Cuppa
Ink: Mint Macaron
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Birthday Bouquet DSP, Silver Foil, Pool Party
Accessories: Cups and Kettles Framelits, Banner Triple Punch, Lace Paper Doily, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Staple, Softly Falling EF

Kit Includes:


1 - Whisper White card base
1 - Blushing Bride embossed card front
1 - Whisper White rectangle
1 - Birthday Bouquet DSP teacup
1 - Birthday Bouquet DSP banner strip
1 - Pool Party piece for stamping
1 - Silver Foil spoon
1 - White Lace Doily half circle
1 - White Baker's Twine piece
1 - Pool Party Glitter Ribbon piece

Instructions:

Attach the Blushing Bride embossed card front to the Whisper White card base.
Stamp any sentiment to the top of the Whisper White rectangle using any color ink you have that matches: Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Old Olive.
Attach the Whisper White rectangle to the center right of the card front.
Attach the White Lace Paper Doily to the bottom of the Whisper White rectangle.
Attach the Birthday Bouquet Banner strip on top of the doily.
Stamp the little teabag tag onto the Pool Party paper. Cut out using Cups and Kettles Framelits. Or just cut out by hand since it is all straight lines. :)
Attach the teabag to the White Baker's Twine using regular tape.
Attach the other end of the White Baker's Twine to the back side of the Birthday Bouquet teacup. Cut baker's twine if necessary.
Attach teacup to the front of the card using Dimensionals.
Attach Silver Foil spoon to the card front.
Tie Pool Party Glitter Ribbon to the top of the card.

Cute. Simple. Perfect!!

Her are all four cards from this class:


I hope you enjoy making them as much as I did!!


Thanks so much for hanging out with me this week. So sorry I will be MIA for awhile. I actually took the day off from work today to do homework and then remembered I needed to this first!! So much stuff happening this month. All really good stuff, just lots of it!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Stamping!!
Krystal

No comments: