Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stampin' Celebration Challenge #54

Hi Stamping Friends!
It's the first of the month and that means it's time for another Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge!!! This month we have a rainbow of colorful inspiration to get your stamping groove going!



Isn't this so fun?!! That rainbow jello dessert just makes me drool. And all those yummy, colorful fruits. I can't wait for summer!!

OVAL ALL

Stamps: Oval All (soon to be retired!)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP (available June 1)
Accessories:  Tasteful Trim die, Daisy die, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch

For this card I got my inspiration from the picture of the cute daisy centerpieces. How fun would those be for a summer party? If you didn't order your Summer Smooches DSP during the month of April... why not?! Now you will have to wait until the new catalog comes out to get it. But I just couldn't resist using it for this challenge, since the colors are just perfect!!

WORD PLAY

Stamps: Word Play
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  Label Framelits, Tasteful Trim die, Round Tab Punch (soon to be retired)


This is an 8x8 scrapbook page of my daughter, who will be graduating from 8th grade soon. I think this sentiment from Word Play is perfect for graduation projects. I love the flag/pennant trend. It's a fun, simple way to decorate a scrap page. I just use the corner of my square punch to trim the little "v" into the tail of the flags. Super easy!


Now that you have seen my colorful projects, it's time to visit the other Stampin' Celebration Design Team members blogs and see what amazing stamp projects they have created!




Allison Ohran -Not participating in May
Candace Lawlor - cj lawlor designs
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On
Rochelle Gould - Not participating in May

Be sure to visit the Stampin' Celebration Blog so you can play along with us!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Krista said...

WOw, these projects are SO cute. Great way to display that yummy paper. And, I agree about that dessert in the photo....yum! :)

~Erica~ said...

Oh my!!!! I LOVE both projects! Summer Smooches is just perfect for this challenge! And, I love anything with a banner too! Pinning! ;-)

Cori Kozak said...

Krystal, these are fabulous!! LOVE the daisies and the Summer Smooches line! Tooooo cute! :)

Unknown said...

These are both adorable! I especially love the sb page. Great use of the summer smooches paper!

Jen Timko said...

These are awesome, Krystal! Love the happy colors for the challenge this month. I have just the project in mind...off to play!

Hands On said...

Isn't it fun to use up those 1 inch strips we always seem to have leftover? Love your card and scrapbook layout. Nice work!

Unknown said...

Just love your projects but I LOVE that layout!!! What a beautiful job and what a beautiful daughter you have!! I will be featuring this layout on My Crafty Picks #66 with a link back to your blog on 6-5-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com