Krystal De Leeuw Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stampin' Up! Happy Scene Tulare County Class

Hi Stampin' Friends!!!

Get ready Tulare County!! I'm coming to stamp with you!!



Here are the details:

WHAT: Purchase the Happy Scenes stamp set and coordinating Hearth & Home Thinlits from my Stampin' Up! website before October 1st using Hostess Code: BMV7Z6NA, then come stamp with me!!

WHEN: Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 2 pm.

WHERE: Tulare Community Church 1820 N. Gem St. Tulare CA 93274

WHO: YOU!!! (Or at least anyone that wants to drive to the Central Valley.) ;)

This class will feature cards using the Happy Scenes stamp set and coordinating Hearth & Home Thinlits. I will also feature a couple other new Christmas sets. We will be making 6 to 8 cards in this class. Please remember to bring your adhesive and scissors with you as I will not be providing them.

If you have any questions, please email me. 
Looking forward to stamping with you!!

Stamp Something!!
Krystal

0 comments: