Krystal De Leeuw Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath Reject

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

I've been busy designing Christmas cards for my upcoming Tulare County class and thought I wanted to use the Wondrous Wreath stamp set for a class project. I proceeded to start stamping and realized this stamp set would probably not be a good idea to use at this particular class. But I went ahead and finished the card anyway. So the card itself is NOT a reject, just using this stamp set for this class is. :)



Stamps: Wondrous Wreath
Ink: Old Olive, Cucumber Crush, Real Red
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Striped Ribbon

Today is the LAST DAY to join my Tulare County stamp class...


Here are the details:

WHAT: Purchase the Happy Scenes stamp set and coordinating Hearth & Home Thinlits from my Stampin' Up! website BEFORE October 1st using Hostess Code: BMV7Z6NA. Then come stamp with me!!

WHEN: Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 2 pm.

WHERE: Tulare Community Church 1820 N. Gem St. Tulare CA 93274

WHO: YOU!!! (Or at least anyone that wants to drive to the Central Valley.) ;)

This class will feature cards using the Happy Scenes stamp set and coordinating Hearth & Home Thinlits. I will also feature a couple other new Christmas sets. We will be making 6 to 8 cards in this class. Please remember to bring your adhesive, clear stamping blocks and scissors with you as I will not be providing them.

Looking forward to stamping with you!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Krystal


0 comments: