Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Stampin' Up! Honeycomb Sweetness

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

I can't believe that Sale-A-Bration is already more than half way over!! 


Did you get all the FREE products you wanted? I LOVE the new Glitter Tape that Stampin' Up! added last week. I can't believe how much you get!! And in three different colors!!


The little stamps in the Honeycomb Happiness set are so cute. Here is a card we made at my Tulare County Stamp Class:


Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness (SAB)
Ink: Tip Top Taupe
Markers: Crumb Cake. Mint Macaron
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP, Blushing Bride DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Heart Punch, Organza Ribbon, Honeycomb Embellishments

I love this quick, simple design. Just punch out a few Designer Papers. Stamp and color your image. Add a sentiment and ribbon and your are done!! And don't you just love those little Honeycomb Embellishments?! So cute!!!! I want to make a couple more of these and send them to my nieces. 

I'm going to attempt to take photos of the Lent cards I created this weekend and post them late this week. But you know. Now I have this huge thing that takes away all my stamping time. A JOB!! Although I love my job so I won't complain too much. :)

Have a wonderful week!!
Keep on stamping on!
Krystal

No comments: