Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Stampin' Up! Rose Wonder Isaiah 41

Hi Stamping Friends!!

I spent a fun weekend stamping with all of my favorite stamping peeps and I wanted to share the cards we created.

We used the Rose Wonder Bundle found on page 18 of the Occasions Catalog. I found all of my ideas for these cards on Pinterest. It's my favorite place to go for stamping inspiration!!



What I love about this idea is that you get two cards for one!! You use the large rose Thinlit cutout and sponge ink over top of it, using it as a mask. When you remove it you get the top card.

Then you use the actual cutout that you sponged ink on and place it on another card. How brilliant is that?!

And besides getting your fingers a little inky, it's super easy to do!


I used Daffodil Delight over the whole rose and then added some Crushed Curry to the center. The leaves were sponged with Old Olive.

I created my sponges by cutting one of the Stamping Sponges (found on page 163 of the Stampin' Up! catalog) into eights. Then I punched out a "handle" using the Decorative Label punch found on page 166. The color cardstock I used coordinates with the color of ink that was used. That way when I use the sponges again, I will know what color ink is on them. I make my sponges on an "as needed basis", creating a new one every time I use a different color of ink.

I just love this stamp set and coordinating Thinlits and can't wait to share with you the other cards we created.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Krystal




No comments: