Monday, April 16, 2012

Going, going... GONE!!!

Hi Stamping Friends!!


Yesterday Stampin' Up! announced it's 2012 stamp set retirement list. I'm only sad about a couple of the sets that are going away. As for the rest, I say... SEE YA!! Give me something NEW!! I LOVE new stamp sets!!! One set that I will miss (and I will NOT get rid of!) is Extreme Elements. It is my go-to guy stamp set. Back in January I made a bunch of "extreme" boy cards. So in honor of the loss of one of my faves, I thought I would share them with you this week.


EXTREME SKATER

Stamps:  Extreme Elements, Grunge Rock, Extreme Skateboard (retired)
Paper: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Retired DSP (like retired years and years ago!!)
Accessories: Circle Punch, Star Punch, Silver Brad, Texturz Plate

I just love all the stamp images in Extreme Elements. I think I used every one on this card!! I even chose Extreme Elements as the set I want to use in the Stampin' Addicts Retirement Blog Hop happening the last weekend of April. I love it that much!! The "happy birthday" sentiment comes from the Grunge Rock set, which is also on the chopping block.

If you want to check out which sets are on the retirement list, go to my online store: KRYSTAL'S CARDS and click the "shop now" button. Then you can see which sets you "need" to add to your collection before June 1!!


And don't forget to "like" my Facebook page so you can get up to the minute ideas and announcements. The button is on the right sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: