Sunday, April 15, 2012

SCIC #53 Take 2

Hi Stamping Friends!!
I can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted last! Time sure flies when you're busy hauling kids around!!  :)  It's swim season right now which means lots of practices and lots of meets. And this has been one of the coldest swim seasons. There is nothing worse than having to be a "timer" at a swim meet when it is cold and rainy and kids are splashing you when they dive in the water!!!




Just want to remind you that there is still 10 days left to participate in the Stampin' Inspiration Challenge.  We hope you will play along with us!!  If you missed the Design Team blog hop for this challenge, then you are going to want to check out all this Stampin' Up! goodness!



Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Candace Lawlor -cj lawlor designs
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On

I was so excited to get a new recruit during Sale-A-Bration. Lori called me out of the blue after finding me on the SU! demo finder. We finally had her first workshop yesterday. I haven't done a workshop at someone else's house in quite a while. It was nice to let someone else clean and get the snacks together!! Here are two of the cards I demoed for Lori and her friends.

OVAL ALL

Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies die, Tulip Frame EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Razzleberry Grosgrain, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Basic Pearls

I've used this layout before and love it, so I thought I would use it again. Actually, it is a great card to showcase the Big Shot, since it uses dies and embossing folders. And Lori was interested to see how the Big Shot worked. I love the Summer Smooches DSP. It's so colorful and cheerful. Perfect way to brighten up a rainy day! So glad it will be in the new catalog in June. You can order it now, through April 30th.

MIXED BUNCH

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Bring On The Cake
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Circle Punch, Button, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensionals

This is very similar to a card I posted previously. I just changed the sentiment, added the ribbon, and used Lucky Limeade instead of Basic Black. I love the Mixed Bunch stamp set and wanted to show it off. Actually, I love any stamp set that has a matching punch. I'm a sucker for all things matchy-matchy. Must be why I love Stampin' Up! products so much!!

I'm hoping I will post again before 2 weeks flies by. Funny thing is I have plenty of card pics on my computer just waiting to share with you. Now if someone would just post them to my blog!! :)  Also looking forward to stamping with my club gals in the very near future. Can't wait to show them the new purse die!!!

Remember, you can also find me on Facebook. I post more updates and reminders on Facebook than I do here. It's just faster and easier!! :) So be sure to "like" my page: Krystal's Cards - Stampin' Up (there is a link in my sidebar). And if you are a Pinterest fan like myself, you can also "follow" me there. I have over 3,000 "pins". Most of which are Stampin' Up! related ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new recruit - that's always a happy time and I see your cards are happy!