Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #53

Hi Stamping Friends!!
I'm so excited for today!!! It's been almost a year since we've done a Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge, but we are back!!






EASTER DOVE

Stamps:  Easter Dove
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Cheerful Treat DSP
Accessories:  Daisy die, Decorative Label Punch, Big Button (retired), Concord Crush Twill Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Pearls, Baker's Twine


TRIPLE TREAT

Stamps:  Triple Treat, Blessing From Heaven
Paper:  Whisper White, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Cheerful Treat DSP
Accessories:  Two Tag die, Fancy Flower Punch, 5-Petal Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Magnet Sheets

I really loved the picture with the "grass" place mats and the Gerbera daisies. So I went with a little bit of a brighter color palette. And I just love the Cheerful Treat DSP that is available as a hostess benefit. It has such cute patterns!! I really wanted to make a "SPRING" banner for this challenge, but time just was not on my side. The Triple Treat card is actually a bookmark. There are two magnets on the Tag and you can "clip" it over the page in your book. Just won't be able to keep your place on any E-reader!!

The fun, new part about the Stampin' Celebration Challenge is that we are going "Blog Hop" status. Each month you can hop along and visit each Design Team Members blog and see what fabulous stamping creations they have made!! And don't forget to stop by the Stampin' Celebration Challenge blog and post a link to your own Inspiration Challenge project. We would love to see what our challenge pictures have inspired you to create.

Here is a list of the SCIC Design Team. Make sure and visit their blogs!!


Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Candace Lawlor - No Post Yet...
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw... that's me! - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Oooh, I love both of your cards Krystal! Now I want to get that DSP! :) So excited SCIC is back!

Hands On said...

So glad we are back at it. Just what I needed to get me off my behind. Great cards.

Unknown said...

Fabulous projects Krystal! I especially love that bookmark card. Thanks for all your work with Stampin' Celebration--it's good to be back. :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and such a fun inspiration challenge.

Easter Blessings,