Friday, April 20, 2012

More Extreme

Hi Stamping Friends!!


I have one more Extreme Elements card to share with you...




Stamps: Extreme Elements, Extreme Guitar (retired), the "You Rock" sentiment comes from a retired set that I forget the name of
Paper: Riding Hood Red. Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Star Punches< Circle Die, Texturz Plate


I have a cousin who is apparently a famous guitar player in a band called The Queen's of the Stone Age. I've never seen his band play. I'm pretty sure it is for the younger types. :) To me he is just my cousin. This stamp always reminds me of him when he was in high school. Sort of one of those 80's head banger rockers. I call this my "Troy" stamp.


Remember to check out the Clearance Rack and the Retirement List at my online Stampin' Up! website: KRYSTAL'S CARDS

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I had to smile reading this post - fun card, too - Queens of the Stone Age must be super famous to have songs featured on Guitar Hero! ;) My daughters still play that game a lot so I have gotten familiar with some of the bands.
I am coming to terms with half of my current stamps going into the retired archives...

Cori Kozak said...

Love this card Krystal! I am so sad to see those stamps go. I'm holding onto mine as well!

dinnae said...

ha ha!! your cousin is in QOTSA??? lol! yeah, just a bit famous. i don't know, i'm not that young, nor is dh, but dh does love 'em!

awesome card!