Saturday, December 31, 2016

My Most Favorite Cards of 2016!!

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

Over the last couple of days I've shared my most viewed cards and my most pinned cards of 2016. Today I'm going to share my personal most favorite cards of 2016. 

These are in no particular order. They are just the ones I like the most. :)














And I'm sure you've just all been dying to know which card of 2016 was the most viewed AND the most pinned. Well, the wait is over!!

MOST VIEWED AND MOST PINNED CARD OF 2016



I didn't get to stamp as much as I would have liked to this past year. Life has a funny way of taking you on meandering paths you didn't realize you were meant to walk down. Who would have ever thought that I would be a grad student at this point in my life?! 

But thanks to my awesome customers, I have been able to continue being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and when things settle down and I figure out what my new normal looks like, I will be able to create more. Who knows... I may even get students stamping in my classroom!!

As this year comes to a close (my 10th with Stampin' Up!), I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who stops by and visits my small corner of the world wide web. I've been blogging since 2008. Some years I have more to share than others, but through it all I've created some amazing friendships and for that I will be forever grateful.

I would like to leave you with a blessing that I hope will strengthen you in the New Year.
Numbers 6:24-26
"The Lord bless you and keep you; 
the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."

Blessing Friends!!
Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!!
Krystal

No comments: