Friday, December 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! Joyful Nativity - Rejoice

Hi Stampin' Friends!!!

I have a slight obsession with nativity stamp sets. Anytime Stampin' Up! comes out with a new nativity set, I MUST have it!! I've even bought really old retired sets off of eBay because I just HAD to have them. I'm not sure how many sets I have. I don;t think I want to know. Thankfully they are in storage at the moment so I don't have to have any guilt over it. ;)

I was very excited when I spotted the Joyful Nativity set on page 35 of the main BIG Stampin' Up! catalog.



Stamps: Joyful Nativity
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer, This Christmas DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Starlight Framelits, Layering Oval Framelits, Gold Ribbon

Even though I didn't get a clean image when I stamped, I decided to leave it because it added to the distressed, antique look I wanted for this card. I love how it turned out.

Now that I've been thinking about all of my nativity stamp sets, I wonder how many cards I can find that I've created with them. I may search on all my stampin' sites a do a little walk through memory lane. :)

I created another card with this set that has a completely different look. I hope you will stop back by and take a peek!

And make sure you also stop by my Stampin' Up! website: KRYSTAL'S CARDS 

Check out all the great savings during the Stampin' Up! YEAR-END CLOSEOUT!!



Happy Stamping!
Krystal

No comments: