Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Stampin' Up! Nativity Obsession

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

Well I did it. I scoured the internet and tried to find cards I've created over the years using nativity stamp sets from Stampin' Up! 

Starting from the oldest to the newest.






































That was a fun walk down memory lane!! It appears that I do not have as many sets as I thought. Of course there may be some Stampin' Up! nativity sets out there that I'm not aware of. If you know of any, let me know. I may just need to add to my collection. ;)

Do you have any particular stamp sets that you just have to have? I'd love to know what other stampers are collecting.

What's also fun about looking at some of my older cards is to see how many new and fabulous products that Stampin' Up! has come out with over the years. I don't know how I lived without a Big Shot and Framelits!!! And Glimmer paper?! LOVE!!  

What are some of your "can't live without" Stampin' Up! products?

Don't miss out on some of your favorite Holiday Catalog products on sale right now during our YEAR-END CLOSEOUT SALE!!

Stop by my Stampin' Up! website: KRYSTAL'S CARDS 

I hope you are enjoying your week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Krystal

No comments: