Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stampin' Up! Detailed Santa

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

One of my most favorite Stampin' Up! products is their Framelits and Thinlits. I don;t know how I ever stamped without them!!

When I saw the Holiday Catalog I just knew that I wanted to order the Detailed Santa Thinlit Die. I didn't purchase the coordinating Greetings from Santa stamp set because I figured I had plenty of sentiments that I could use. 

I was wrong. I don't have that many Christmas sentiments after all. But I made do. Here are two cards I created with the die...




Stamps: Holly Jolly Greetings
Ink: Basic Back
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Detailed Santa Thinlit, retired ribbon



Stamps: Six Sayings (retired hostess)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
Accessories: Detailed Santa Thinlit, Rhinestone Jewels, Winter Wonderland Embellishments (retired), black ribbon (retired)

I tried to dress up my second Santa by coloring his glasses black and adding a little sparkle with the Rhinestones and the Glimmer paper on his hat. What's great about the Detailed Santa Thinlit is you don't have to do much to create a fabulous card because the Thinlit does all the work for you!!

I used my Precision Base Plate and it cut out this delicate die perfectly. I always run my detailed dies through my Big Shot twice just to make sure it cuts through all the pieces. To remove extra small pieces I use my paper piercing tool. 

The Detailed Santa Thinlit makes quick, beautiful cards that will impress your friends and family. Make sure you order it before January 3rd when the Holiday Catalog goes away forever.

And make sure you also stop by my Stampin' Up! website: KRYSTAL'S CARDS 

Check out all the great savings during the Stampin' Up! YEAR-END CLOSEOUT!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!
Krystal

No comments: