Friday, December 30, 2016

My Most Pinned Stampin' Up! Cards of 2016!!

Hi Stampin' Friends!!

I had so much fun seeing which cards were viewed on my blog the most, I thought I would see which of my cards were pinned the most from my Pinterest Board: Krystal's Cards 2016 Stampin' Up! Projects

I used the same criteria as I did yesterday. I'm sharing every card that was re-pinned over 100 times. Most cards barely squeaked by the 100 mark. But a couple of them totally surprised me!! One card was pinned over 4,000 times and another card was pinned over 5,000 times!!

Here are my most pinned cards of 2016:

















Make sure you click on the above Pinterest Board link if you are looking for more information on how to create these cards. The board has direct links to my specific blog posts.

When I look at this card as entire group, you can definitely see my card creating style. I like clean lines and bright colors. And lots of ribbons tied around the top!! :)

You still have time to enjoy the savings of the Stampin' Up! Year-End Clearance Sale!!


Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website before January 3rd to take advantage of these great deals!!  Krystal's Cards


Stop back by tomorrow. I will be sharing my personal favorite cards of 2016. I will also be sharing which card was my most viewed and the most pinned card of 2016.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!
Krystal

No comments: