Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Most Viewed Stampin' Up! Cards of 2016!

Hey Stampin' Friends!!

One of my favorite things to see on people's blogs this time of year is a "year-in-review" of all of their stampin' creations. This year I decided to look to see which of my blog posts received the most "views". Anytime one of my posts goes over the 100 mark it's a BIG DEAL.

These cards were all looked at over 200 times. One card had over 4,000!!! I have no idea who shared it to get that much traffic to my blog, but... THANK YOU!!!

In no particular order, these are my most looked at cards in 2016:










Can you guess which card was looked at over 4,000 times?!

Stay tuned... I'll let you know soon. ;)

If you would like my direct blog links to view the materials used in these cards, please visit my Pinterest Board: Krystal's Cards Stampin' Up! 2016 Projects
You will be able to find all of these cards (and more).

There is still time to save on your favorite stamping products with the Stampin' Up! Year-End Clearance going on NOW!!


Visit my Stampin' Up! website to place your order: 


I hope you are enjoying your holiday season and have had a chance to stamp something!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Krystal

No comments: