Sunday, December 4, 2016

Stampin' Up! Joyful Nativity - JOY

Hey Stampin' Friends!!

Today I have another card I created with the Joyful Nativity stamp set.



Stamps: Joyful Nativity, Holly Jolly Greetings
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil, Very Vanilla, This Christmas DSP
Accessories: Starlight Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Jewel, retired ribbon

I love how different this card is from the other card I created with this set. Very classic. I wanted to make more cards with this set, but I have so many other Christmas sets that need some ink, these are the only two I made. Hopefully I'll have some time during Christmas break to play more. :)

Make sure you also stop by my Stampin' Up! website: KRYSTAL'S CARDS 

Check out all the great savings during the Stampin' Up! YEAR-END CLOSEOUT!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Krystal 

No comments: