Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chocolate Tangerine Kisses!

This is for today's Color Challenge on SCS. The challenge was to use Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss. I think these are gorgeous colors for Fall, so I chose to use my Autumn Harvest stamp set. Here's my card:





I've never used my Aquapainters until today. Boy! Have I been missing out! Watercoloring with re-inkers and the Aquapainter is a ton of fun! I know I'll be using this technique again soon! I made my own Kiwi button by painting a Vanilla button with Kiwi ink and my AquaPainter. I also made my own Chocolate Chip brad! I first dipped the top of the brad in White Staz-On ink, then in Chocolate Chip Craft ink and then in Clear Embossing Powder. I then used my Heat Tool to melt the Clear EP an viola! I have a Chocolate Chip brad! Is that cool or what?! The main panel is raised with SU! Dimensionals and the smaller gourds are also raised with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Hey Krystal! Thanks for your kind comment on my card on SCS! I LOVE what you've done here with this set and your aquapainters! Watercoloring with aquapainters is my fav technique! Can't wait to see more from you!
LeAnne