Krystal De Leeuw Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ways To Use It 187

This card is for today's Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. The challenge today was to use a monogram on your card. I bought the Just K Simply Sent Card Kit from Stampin' Up! just for the letter K stamp. It works perfect for a monogram. I stamped the K In Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and then heat embossed it with Clear EP, three times. It's really thick and extra shiny.




I chose Old Olive and Chocolate Chip because they are my two fave SU! colors right now. I used Groovy Guava for some contrast. I really love the CC Satin Ribbon and the OO twill ribbon. I always miss the ribbons when they retire. I wish SU! would just keep all the ribbons they introduce. I would love both those types of ribbons in different colors. They are both so easy to work with.


Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous! I just stumbled across your blog from Splitcoast and I am so glad I did! :) I am the wife of a youth pastor AND a SU! demo also! It's so great to meet other youth pastor wives...especially when they love stamping as much as I do! Haha!