Saturday, October 11, 2008

Featured Stamper 88 and Stamp Simply 56

Is it possible to CASE two wonderful stampers at the same time? I don't know, but I'm going to try! Here's a card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on splitcoaststampers. It's also for the Stamp Simply Challenge on Sharon Johnson's blog. I pretty much kept the layout the same as Anne Ryan, the Featured Stamper. The Stamp Simply Challenge was to CASE Sharon.



















Some of the suggested guidelines were: use an elegant nature stamp, embossing folders, wide ribbon, hatpins and beads for embellishments. I tried to fit all that into this card.


I love Chocolate Chip paired with Blush Blossom. And since I knew I wanted to use some of my retired SU! Chocolate Satin ribbon, my color combo just fell into place. I really love this ribbon. I wish SU! would put it in the catalog permanently. I don't know what I'm going to do when this roll is gone. I know I'll be sad! So how'd I do?


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Beautiful card!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is absolutely lovely -- gorgeous thru and thru!!! I love every little detail you put into this!!! It makes me smile!!! I'm so glad you could play AND combine challenges!!!! Thank you so much!!!