Sunday, October 19, 2008

Featured Stamper 89



This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Today's stamper is Emily, a.k.a. Ink-E. Her gallery is full of fresh and fun ideas and layouts. And she is only 18! I chose to CASE this card:




I love the fresh clean layout and fun colors. I also love her attention to details, the metal embellishment and the way her peircing is "inside-out". I think it's an awesome card. Mine is nothing in comparison. I thought I owned the large Sizzix Scallop Die, but apparently I don't. So I had to make some minor adjustments to my card. I did get to use my new stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs. Fun, fun, fun! Here's my card:













I used some retired DSP for the scallops. My base is Very Vanilla. The cross is embossed on River Rock with Clear EP. I sponged the edges with Wild Wasabi. Then layered it on VV and Chocolate Chip. I tried the "inside-out" piercing. Very fun and unique! Of course I stamped my sentiment last and of course I stamped it crooked! Grrrrr! I hate when that happens! But I was NOT going to start over, so it is what it is. If your looking for more info, check out my gallery at SCS.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great stamping day!
Krystal

No comments: