Friday, October 10, 2008

Color Inspiration 25


My card for today is for the Color Inspiration Challenge on Kristina Werner's blog. What a fun color combo. I just loved the picture from Ikea. That little frog is adorable sitting on top of the pile of quilts. I know we are supposed to be inspired by the colors, but I couldn't help but be inspired by the whole photograph. So here's the card I came up with:


I used some old scraps of DSP to recreate the look of a stack of quilts. I don't have any frog stamps, so I used another stamp that would make a cute stuffed animal, the zebra from Zoofari. I tried to dye my Vanilla button with Ruby Red ink, but it didn't turn out as dark as I wanted. I probably should have let it dry a little longer before wiping it off.

Anyhoo! Fun color challenge. I hope I have time to stamp this weekend. I have a few invitation orders I need to work on, and I really should get ready for my class on Tuesday night. Problem is, my supplies for my class won't be here until Monday night! Yikes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.