Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ways To Use It 188

This is for today's Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to use plaid. Well, I may have cheated just a little. The only "plaid" (if you can really call it that) on my card is the Canvas Background stamp I used. But I just had so much fun making this card, that I had to make it fit the challenge somehow! It seems if you don't post a card as a challenge card, hardly anyone even glances at it. Anyway, here's my card:





















Isn't he stinkin' cute! YILM (to quote the Great JanTink!) My daughter got the cutest shirt that had these adorable yellow and orange owls all over it. That's what inspired me for this card. I don't know if the Top Note die has been used this way to make an owl or not. It's so hard to know if you have an original idea, or if you saw it somewhere and just forgot.

If you want to know the exact Stampin' Up! supplies that I used, check out my gallery over at SCS.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great stamping day!

1 comment:

Vera said...

Awesome card for Featured Upload of the week, Krystal! Congrats!